To join our Zoom meetings each week for our live online retreats and courses:
We will email you a direct link for the meeting a day or two before the meeting date. The link will be the same each week.
You may participate in the meeting by using your web browser only OR you may download and install the Zoom app on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc).
- If you would like to install the Zoom app on your device, please visit zoom.us/download to download the app on the platform that is applicable to you. Alternately you can go straight to the App Store or Google Play to search and install the ZOOM Cloud Meetings app.
- Follow the instructions from Zoom to install the app on your device.
- You do not have to sign up for a free account. (But you can if you want to!)
- For more detailed instructions, see the Zoom Quick Start Guide hier.
TO DO 10 MINUTES BEFORE EACH START TIME:
- Meetings normally take place once per week at the same time each week
- The Zoom meeting link will be the same every week, and each meeting will be approximately 90 minutes long.
- To calculate the correct start time in your time zone, here is a handy time zone converter: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
ONCE YOU’VE JOINED THE MEETING, test that your connection is working:
- Ensure your Speaker is on by clicking on the top leftmost icon. Ensure your Audioaufnahmen is on by clicking the bottom leftmost icon. You may have to click it twice (first time to Join Audio and second time to Unmute).
- Ensure your Video is on by clicking the bottom second-from-the-left icon to make your video appear.
- Tanis will close the meeting at the end of the online session.
See you online!