October 14-20, 2012
Meditation Retreat with Tanis Helliwell at Diamond Heart, ocean side north of Vancouver
The critical date—Dec. 21, 2012— is only a few months away. There is nothing as important as taking time to speak with your Master teacher— YOU. Stillness, reflection and exercises to facilitate this inner dialogue are the focus of this meditation retreat.
The best way to get ready for the changes of this new era that is emerging is to find the peace that lies within and meditation—as proven through thousands of years—is the best path to do this.
How you benefit from this program:
• 5 days of silent meditation
• 2 days of conscious sharing with like-minded individuals
• Exercises to let go old patterns, hurts, grief, anger and guilt
• Meditations to forgive yourself and others
• Practices for heart opening to move to higher frequencies
• Optional: a day of fasting and daily walking—living close to nature
Fee: $695 plus HST early registration until Sept. 21
$795 late registration
Accommodation and meals are extra. Register early as space is limited
To Register: Jenny Linley (604) 487-0142 or [email protected]