HOW YOU BENEFIT FROM THIS PROGRAM:
Learn about the People of the Four Worlds with whom you share the Earth
Discover the ways gemstones and crystals feed your body
Find out why plants and trees are called ‘conscious givers’ and what they give you
Learn how humans have badly misjudged the intelligence of our animal, fish and bird companions and how to change this
Discover your power animal(s) and how to work with it
Honor the cycles of nature in your life
Become a sacred site
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- LIVE online talks by Tanis as your guide
- 5 workbook modules
- in-depth exercises
- MP3/audio and video recordings
- live online discussion sessions with other program participants
- Receive guided visualizations and meditations in each module to support you
- February 9 to March 9, 2023 (5 sessions), online via Zoom.
- If you miss a session, video recordings, workbooks and audio recordings are available for these missed sessions.
- Sessions take place every Thursday at 11 am Pacific Time (LA/West Coast North American time). To check your local time see this handy time zone converter.
Tanis Helliwell is the founder of the International Institute for Transformation (IIT), which since January 2000 has offered programs to assist individuals to become conscious creators to work with the spiritual laws that govern our world. Tanis, a mystic in the modern world, has brought spiritual consciousness into the mainstream for over 30 years.
KIND WORDS ABOUT TANIS’S TEACHINGS:
“Thanks for your support and efforts for the Earth.”
—David Suzuki, Order of Canada, Internationally recognized environmentalist
“Tanis Helliwell is a spiritual evocateur and deep seer who opens us up to other voices … other realms.”
—JEAN HOUSTON, Author of “A Mythic Life” and ambassador to the UN
“Being connected to earth at a spiritual yet tangible level deepened my awareness of myself and broadened my consciousness in a way I didn’t know it could. The connection with likeminded people all over the world is a bonus.”
“This class reminded me that I have always been and am connected to Nature and that is where my true knowledge lies. Source of healing, love and consciousness, to create the world in which I want to live.”