Do you feel alone or not fully alive? Do you feel disconnected from your potential, a feeling that you have to hide parts of yourself?
You may have inherited your wounds from a past life.
You may have gifts that come from your hybrid ancestors who want you to manifest your gifts in the world.
And who will help you to heal yourself? There are great beings, your spiritual ancestors, that work with your soul who have overseen your evolution on Earth through many incarnations. Your spiritual ancestors want to help you to heal your wounds, as by doing so, you heal the wounds of humanity. This is the path to enlightenment.
Hear from Tanis:
How you will benefit from this course:
- Improve your present life by discovering and healing past life issues.
- Learn about your original ancestry. There are 22 different Star and Earth ancestries that could be yours, including angel, elemental, dragon, dolphin.
- Celebrate the gifts and erase wounds of your hybrid ancestry that stem from your human lives.
- Meet the spiritual ancestor that has accompanied you and your soul through all your earth incarnations.
- Allow these deep truths to surface in you to heal you at a cellular level.
Through living your full physical, emotional, mental and spiritual potential, you erase self-limiting patterns both backwards (healing your ancestors) and forwards in time, so that you don’t pass these harmful patterns on to future generations.
What you will receive:
- Comprehensive workbook of 86 pages divided into 5 learning modules
- 7 full length video talks and guided meditations with music to deepen your experience
- Powerful exercises and actionable items
- 11 downloadable Audio MP3’s
Kind words from course graduates:
“This course has opened windows on my soul and made me happier to be alive and in service, and now, more able to serve. The changes have been remarkable.” –Bev Mar
“Tanis Helliwell is a spiritual teacher grounded in Earth. She is joyful and worldly-wise, with a core of titanium strength. Her depth of knowledge extends over the eons, and multi-culturally and multidimensionally.” –Aureal Williams