The time of the caterpillar is over. The time of the butterfly has come!
Transform Yourself is our most popular course and a great starting point to begin your journey of self-transformation.
You have been waiting for this time for lifetimes. On this journey of self-discovery, renewal and rebirth, Tanis Helliwell will guide you with video talks, recorded question and answer sessions, and meditations.
The self-study course, Transform Yourself, is a program that can open you up to your highest potential, while putting life in perspective and reinforce your purpose.
Hear from Tanis:
How you will benefit from this course:
- Learn the evolutionary new Etheric Clearing Technique (ECT) to release attachments, old beliefs and behaviors that sabotage you.
- Free yourself from negative life themes and install positive ones.
- Clear your cellular memory and physical cells of old patterns.
- Examine the effects of positive and negative emotions on your heart.
- Review positive and negative patterns in your life, and reinforce your strengths.
- Learn the next steps for humanity and be part of this growing force of good in the world.
- Let go of attachments and learn to trust your higher self and the Divine plan.
- Learn the spiritual laws that govern your physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
What you will receive:
- Comprehensive workbook of 80 pages divided into 5 learning modules
- 10 full length video talks
- guided meditations with music to deepen your experience
- Powerful exercises and actionable items
- Four Audio MP3’s using the Etheric Clearing Technique
Kind words from course graduates:
“I participated in the Transform Yourself program almost 20 years ago, and it was truly life changing. This program helped me identify thought patterns and behaviours which I wanted to change and I was able to begin this transformational process which continues to this day.”
“Transform Yourself is an experience that will stay with me. I couldn’t imagine beforehand that a real practice can exist between the spiritual world, our body and us. It is there, we can develop it and sustain it.”
–Ite van Til