Your Path to a Fulfilled Life
Transform Self, Work and World
Our in-depth program helps you develop your consciousness and links you with other co-creative pioneers who are committed to forming communities to birth the next stage for humanity and the Earth. This program in spiritual transformation can be done at your own pace.
If you answer “Yes!” to all of these statements, we invite you to join us!
✔ I wish to do in-depth study for my personal and spiritual development.
✔ I wish to be a member of a co-creative community to support others and to be supported.
✔ I wish to help birth humanity’s next stage as conscious co-creators with the Earth and Spirit.
- You receive personal membership news.
- You are a voice in IIT. You’re invited to participate with Tanis and the other IIT members.
- You can participate in monthly Zoom conferences for members.
- You are a part of an international spiritual transformation community.
- You are supported by other world servers.
- Free downloads of articles, some MP3s and videos on your own member webpage.
(a) Self-Study and Tanis’ Live Online Courses
The easiest thing for you to do without leaving your home is to do self-study and online live courses with Tanis. Self-study programs can be done at your own speed and at a time convenient for you. You can also use our self-study courses in groups in your community.
- Transform Yourself
- Transform Your Work
- Spiritual Transformation
- Fear Transformed
- Ancestor & Family Healing
- Co-Create with Nature Spirits to Heal the Earth
(b) Weekend Courses (dependent on COVID restrictions)
If possible, it is recommended to supplement your self-study with a weekend course or a meditation retreat with Tanis. Here are a few of the courses and/or longer mediation retreats she is currently teaching.
- Working and Playing with Nature Spirits
- Hybrids: So You Think You Are Human
- Self-Healing with your Body Elemental
(c) Meditation Retreat in Canada or in Europe (dependent on COVID restrictions)
Meditation retreats are from 5 to 7 days in length, each one dedicated to a spiritual topic with exercises and teachings in addition to daily meditation practices.
(d) Community Co-Creation
IIT is committed to creating ongoing communities to assist individuals with their spiritual transformation. This is a gift you offer for world service.
- Community co-creation benefits you – accelerate your spiritual growth by sharing your unique wisdom and gifts with others.
- benefits others – build your local community by offering local courses
- benefits IIT – grow the organization as a vehicle for world service.
Three possible suggestions to help build community:
- Lead a community session for a Zoom online course.
- Organize and host a course with Tanis.
- Lead one of the six IIT self-study ecourses in your community.
(e) Optional: Write Your Spiritual Autobiography
Writing your spiritual autobiography will clarify your journey thus far, both to yourself and as a way of recognizing the steps in order to assist others on the path. In fact, it prepares you for your next step and helps you to grow spiritually. We recommend this option only after you have been an IIT member for a minimum of three years. Spiritual transformation does not end, never ends. At the same time, it is important to mark and acknowledge how far you have come on your journey and to consciously review the steps you have taken. This transformation process can be a great joy of discovery. Tanis personally interviews you, reads your autobiography and offers you helpful feedback to help you on your next steps.
Membership Fee: $295 US
(Note: Memberships are renewable annually.)